The 6th European conference on standardization, testing and certification provides a forum for you to present your work in an informal and interactive setting. Posters are ideal for presenting recent results or for giving an introduction to innovative work in progress.
The abstracts submitted should describe the particular topic presented in the poster, the interesting or important aspects of the topic, and the form of approach to it.
Submission of abstracts
If you would like to present a poster, please submit your poster abstract via the online form below.
Poster abstracts must
- be written in English
- not exceed 200 words
- be submitted by 15 March 2019
The abstracts will then be reviewed and the decision of acceptance communicated to the authors in April 2019.
Please note that posters with a commercial approach will not be considered.
A prize will be awarded for the best poster chosen by the conference delegates.
- Séverine Brunet (INRS)
- Pilar Cáceres Armendariz (INSST)
- Raphael Haeflinger / Christèle Hubert-Putaux (EUROGIP)
- Marcus Hussing / Peter Paszkiewicz (DGUV)
- Daniel Podgórski (CIOP-PIB)
- Dirk Watermann / Angela Janowitz (KAN)